Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How is Meghan doing?

My apologies for errors, this is coming from my phone as Trish and Jenna are finishing up the first shirt order on the laptop.

Lots of people asking how Meg is doing and we have been so busy with shirts we haven't updated. It Is hard to keep tabs on her, since she is so far away.

She is in the middle of her third treatment as I type this. Long day at Hopkins, but all has been good thus far. A little more cold sensitivity this time around, but I imagine having the pump for two days is a bigger inconvenience. Bloodwork has been good so far and fevers kept at bay so no delays so keep the prayers coming.

Matt has been doing interviews getting himself squared away with the Army. That will be good for both of their stability and I am sure he is getting a little stir crazy. We are happy he is home.

Next 5 months or so should be a lot of the same. Meg has been in contact with UPMC docs in addition to the Hopkins folks. Both groups have been great. Hopefully Meg shares a picture soon! *hint hint*

Ok, thumb cramps. I feel like a teenager.

2 comments:

  1. I just need to tell everyone what an awesome young woman Meghan is---I watched her grow up, go thru K-12th grades with my son, have been praying for her, checking her blog daily and sending cards and some words of wisdom that helped me get thru some rough times in my life; the other day in the mail, I received a Thank You from Meghan! for the cards, the prayers, the inspiration.............how awesome is that?? what a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail,
    Thank you so much for the compliment. :) I meant every bit of it though- your words and cards seem to come at the most needed times! And I must say, as long as this road seems, being reminded that others face trials as well and we are not alone makes the road seem a little less frightening. Thanks again for all your support. Looking forward to hearing from you! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete