Saturday, August 4, 2012

Strange!!

This is different..I am sitting here at 8am and I don't know where my child is. But I think it's ok because both her and Matt should be at the IVF clinic. I opted out though because they had to be there very early and I don't really think I was needed today. It was strange though to wake up and realize that this is the 1st time she has went ANYWHERE without me since her surgery on June 28th. I had a moment of panic when I first woke up ..kinda like when your child 1st goes to school or learns to drive but I am sure she will be fine. We discussed what all she needed to take and laid out everything the night before but you never know so I am praying all goes well.
As for the appt. it should be pretty routine except Matt is getting lab work done today too and will get to see the eggs for the 1st time. It has been cool to see how they have grown each time we have went and I am anxious to see if the additional shots have made much difference. I believe we are shooting for 18mm and last time most were 13 with a few closer to 16.
I will try to get her to put an update on concerning the appt because I won't have 1st hand knowledge of what has transpired today...I guess she is growing up ....again!

No comments:

Post a Comment