Monday, February 4, 2013

You go Girl!!

I just wanted to share that I am so proud of you for continuing to share on your blog. Life gets so busy that I haven't even thought about it in quite awhile. It is somewhat strange to be facing the end of this trial in your life. The year has went by, with so many changes that it seems both a lifetime away from where we started to actually hard to believe it is time for the "beginning of the end" of it all. Although I am sure it seems longer to you since you are the one dealing physically along with emotionally and mentally.
But I have been impressed with your strength and faith throughout this battle and am still amazed at times with how you have coped and grown as you have traveled through this valley. Keep in mind..it's just over that next hill, around the bend and then you will be ready to take on the world again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment