Friday, November 16, 2012

Weekend Visit and lots of other pics

Hello Hello! I'm sorry I've been slacking lately- haven't had much news to update with lately. (I'll take that though- it's definitely better than updating with bad news!) Last weekend, I had my first outing with friends! :) My roommates from college, Katie and Jen, made the trip down to visit us. It couldn't have been timed better because I was really having a hard time with the whole situation  (all those FUN side effects were taking a toll..hair thinning more, fatigue, etc. yay) , and getting out of the house to get my mind off it all was just what I needed. Thanks ladies! We went to Baltimore for the day, and I finally made it to the Inner Harbor. If you are ever in the area, you have to check it out! After having an amazing dinner and some kick-ass cheesecake, they called it a night. We had a great time, and I'm hoping it's not too long before we can do it again. *I think even Matt enjoyed it, either that or he just liked having me out of his hair for a day. lol* I'm posting some pics for y'all to enjoy too.

Other than that there's not a whole lot happening this way. Matt started back to work this week, and all seems to be going well there. We both survived the week, and I survived just fine being home by myself all week. haha. Treatment #7 is creeping up and will be here on Monday, then after that we will busy getting ready for Thanksgiving.. Anybody have any exciting plans for the holiday?

Almost forgot! Recently a few people have asked for me to post our updated address on the blog. We are currently at
686 Genessee Street
Annapolis, MD 21401

Hope all is well with everyone! Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming.

Lots of love..





Nice day at Sandy Point State Park



He's going to kill me for posting this one- but I think it looks like one of those Sasquatch commercials..lol makes me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun visiting you, and hopefully I'll get to visit again soon! Also, the bottom picture of Matt, it instantly reminded me of the movie, Signs, when the alien walks by at the kid's birthday party. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete